Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baby Dreams

So I've heard from a lot of people that when you are pregnant you have all sorts of crazy dreams. I'm not one too read too much into dreams or remember many of them, but I have noticed that they have felt a lot more real. I will wake up and actually be surprised I'm not wherever I was in the dream, so thats kind of cool.

However, last night, I went into a new category. I should say, part of me still doesn't feel pregnant. I'm not showing, I don't feel anything kicking, I just feel like I've been sick for 3 months. So I always kind of laugh to myself that one of these doctor visits she's gonna say what you talkin' about... theres no baby in there. Well, last night I had my first dream that the baby was here. Josh and I were laying on Mackenzie's bed (not sure why!) and I was cradling the baby in my arm and we were both laying on our sides just looking at it. I say it because I am extremely frustrated that I do not remember what it was!! I just remember thinking omg it is so tiny. I also remember being highly concerned about a rash on his/her face. But that was it, we were just laying there, in this quiet moment watching this tiny little creature. Kind of gives me the chills!!!

Weird things happening to me: I am a human garbage disposal. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment