Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Part 1 of 3, done!

Today marks the first day of the 2nd trimester! YAY!!! This is overwhelmingly dubbed the best trimester in all the books. Done with morning sickness, and not whale-like enough to be uncomfortable 24/7 yet. I am so look forward to the next several weeks!!

I never thought I'd be excited to have enough energy to do the day to day stuff like just cleaning up the house, etc. I just miss my normal routine. I miss my bed being made, clothes actually getting folded out of the dryer and not ending up in a wrinkly pile in the basket for days, and poor Rufus needs a bath like no other. I don't mean to imply that without me these things don't get done, but Josh has had his hands full taking care of not only his usual stack of stuff he maintains, but all of mine! Theres no way I could do it all either! The girls have also been AWESOME in cleaning up their toys, making their beds and all that fun stuff. We really are lucky in that respect that they like to keep their stuff organized!

Something else I excited for... is the idea that in a week from tomorrow, we might possibly find out what Teddy is!! I have been reading all these tips and tricks you can do to try and increase your chances of "seeing the goods". The one that makes the most sense is to drink something like orange juice about 30 minutes before your appointment. The sugar rush makes the baby a bit more active, giving you more chances to see all the body parts. I'm trying to not give my hopes up. I'll only be 15 weeks so it is a little early by "their" standards.... but it would be so cool if we found out next Thursday! Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment