Friday, January 8, 2010

Guess Who's Back....

Ok, so there I go ranting and raving about how I L-O-V-E Fall and have so many plans and will blog about it all along the entire way in grave detail. Ya so it didn't quite pan out like I had thought. We did do tons of crafts and had lots of fun, and the holidays just flew by! Like I'm sure they did for the few of you that might actually still be checking my blog, hopeless waiting for me to post something terribly exciting.

I could sit and recap about the projects, christmas lights, debacles and Santa suprises, but I don't know about you... I'm just a tiny bit SICK of the hoildays! LOL what a scrooge.

So instead of that, I'll talk about our biggest suprise of the holidays. You probably already know.. yep! Josh and I are having a baby! Holy cow! We found out the Monday before Thanksgiving..... which I can use an excuse for why I had no energy to remember to post anything, ha! Here come the excuses already. It was pure torture being around my family, my sister who doesn't live locally anymore and I never see, and keep this giant secret. But, it just didn't feel real yet. We wanted to wait until we went to a doctor, someone certified who could say, yep, that there is a baby inside ya'! Once we did, we told our parents and immediately family, and it's just been a whirlwind since then.

So I'm pretty much positive that the majority of my future posts for the next 6 months or so are going to be all about this journey we are on.. the ups and downs, scaries, surprises... so if you like to read my rambles you have come to the right place!!

Some fun facts:

Today, Teddy (the unofficial nickname as the latest ultrasound strongly resembles a teddy bear!) is the size of a fig!

Some gripes Teddy is causing: Bloating, exhaustion, dry skin, a sore tail bone (who knew), and lots and lots of happy tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment