Friday, December 10, 2010

Babies!

I think I've made it pretty clear how head over heels in love I am with Jack, and being a mom.  It is seriously the best thing that ever happened to me, and I LOVE talking about it!  So when my friend Michelle told me she was pregnant (while I was still prego, too) I was so excited for her.  After having Jack, I was even more excited for her.  I think she was honestly sick of me towards the end there of jumping around with excitement everytime I saw her, exclaiming "I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU! IT'S GONNA BE SO GREAT!"... she's a good sport.

So I've been trying my best to not be a pest (haha that rhymed) and not asking her every day if shes having contractions.  So I stalked her Facebook page instead.  Ok now I just sound creepy, I wasn't sitting there hitting the refresh button all day, but I did check a few times, once I knew she was at the hospital!  Then once I knew little Emerson Rose had entered the world I literally had to sit on my hands and wait patiently before writing to her to ask when I could come visit.   2 days after she was born I couldn't resist and my fingers feverishly sent her a text, and we set up a time that was good for her. 

Of course I couldn't go empty handed, so I made a little something.  I started with a mish mash of goodies from my craft supply:

 And added some decals from this project... and made this!

I left the hair and eye color blank because I wanted to wait until I saw her and could be sure!

She is just precious and I am so thrilled to see my friend have that mom-glow that I promised her was on it's way and made all that end-of-pregnancy-awfullness worth it! Welcome to the world, little Emerson Rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment