Sunday, September 20, 2009

Ob la di ob la da

So I haven't blogged in a long while. Lord knows I've started about 10 posts, just to sigh half way through and close out the window without saving it. I find that when I'm grouchy or life gets hard, its challenging to write. Mind you, I could go on and on, griping and complaining about life's latest struggles, but honestly, who whats to hear that? If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't want to read it.

While wallowing in my misery, I felt decidedly annoyed that life continued to go on around me. How dare it? It was this admittance that finally made me get off my soap box and move on, so alas dear faithful readers that hopefully have been checking for new blogs in me 3 week hiatus... I turn to you with a new cheek.

One thing that undoubtedly lifts my spirits is the very near arrival of fall. I heart fall. It's something Pattie and I have bonded over. There is something about the air, that cool breeze when you are watching Sunday Football that makes your toes get cold and yearn for socks that just makes my spirits rise. Then of course there is the change in season (even the subtle So Cal changes), pumpkins, Halloween, decorations... it's only just beginning. You can count upon several more posts in the upcoming weeks about Fall. The girls and I have numerous projects lined up, and a trip to Underwood Farms is already scheduled!

So.... onward and upward...

2 comments:

  1. Happy First Day of Autumn! Here's to cold toes warmed by fuzzy socks. Now if only the weather would cooperate!! C'mon Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes sister...I think we share a brain sometimes. Or at least moods. Anyway, I'm sending our crisp mornings your way, along with gold leaves and brisk winds. here's to warm fuzzy socks, cider, and pumpkins :)

    ReplyDelete