Thursday, November 12, 2009

Would the Ex-Pageant Queen please SHUT UP!

If I said the name Carrie Prejean, most of you would, like me think.. sounds familiar... who's that? If I said the Pageant winner who was dethroned after not meeting her obligations, having nude photos leaked, and most recently and under age sex tape... you'd say oooooooh ya and roll your eyes. I get it that she is embarrassed but I am so tired of hearing her excuses and lies. What cracks me up the most, is how last night on Larry King Live, she turned off her mike and threatened to walk off because he mentioned the sex tape. What illusion is she under that she is there, on the Today show, on The View, on Larry King Live for any other reason than her scandal? That she has brought on herself! I would have much more respect for her, if she said you know what, I fell thru on my duties... I did things in my past that aren't supportive of a pageant lifestyle, but I have no regrets and want to move forward. If she had said that, I'd be 100% supportive of her. But it seems like shes so hellbent on her 15 minutes of fame, she could give a rats hoot-n-hollar what is being said about her, so long as SOMETHING is being said.

I think I have the support of the general public when I say please Carrie, go find a deserted island to park it on for a month or two, work on your tan and let anyone besides you have some air time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment