Monday, March 1, 2010

Next Milestone, CHECK!

Josh felt Teddy for the first time last night!!!! It was so great! We were watching TV, I just ate way too much ice cream, so Teddy was most likely hyper thanks to me, and bouncing around. I had my hands resting on my stomach and I felt him kick me with my hand! I turned to Josh and told him to get over here with his hand... a minute later, Josh practically jumped to the ceiling, he felt it!!!! It was so exciting! We were both giggling like little girls. Definitely one of those moments to tuck in there and never forget.

On a semi-related note.... I got my order of BellyBands over the weekend. Hands down, best invention ever! I'm in that in between stage where my pants hurt to button, but I'm way too small for maternity pants. For those of you (like me before Teddy came along) who have no idea what they are, bellybands are a big, tight piece of material that look like a tube top. You slide the bottom half under your pants, and fold the top half over your pants, leaving them unbuttoned, and unzipped. The fabric is tight, so it holds your pants up, while concealing to the world that you are undone! I feel like I'm hanging out at work in my sweat pants. SO COMFORTABLE! Screw pregnancy, I could have used these a long time ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment