Thursday, May 5, 2011

Monogrammed Wreath

I made one of these over the holidays for my sister, and have been wanting to do one for our home ever since.  I don't share the last name yet, but figured close enough, I don't feel like waiting! 


 They are ridiculously easy to make.  I got the wreath at Joanns for $3.  I spray painted it black because I really liked the way it looked when I did Lizzie's.  I was purposely sloppy about it so some brown showed thru.   I made a bunch of fabric flowers (and managed to burn the crap out of my finger on the very last one thank you very much), and added some shells I had on hand.  I got the V (again, from Joanns) for $1, and painted it a deep plum color that I love.  Attached some ribbon and thats it!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! the addition of the starfish & shells is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete