Sunday, November 21, 2010

Menu Board!

I've seen a bunch of variations of these popping up in blog world, so I just had to give it a try. Every Sunday after the girls leave for their mom's, Josh and I sit here staring at each other hoping the other will decide on dinners for the week so we can hurry up and get the grocery shopping over with. I end up scribbling meals on a paper and throwing it on the fridge. However, my OCD h-a-t-e-s lots of clutter on the fridge. Perfect excuse to craft!

This came together easy peasy quick. I got the frame at the Dollar Tree for yep, you guessed it, a dollar. Scrap book paper and cardboard letters were a fun find at Joanns. 10 minutes later, viola! Our menu board.

Like my artistic "ooo I'll take pictures by the fire" shots?

2 comments:

  1. Super Jealous! Ian and I plan our weekly menu Saturday night and go shopping Sunday morning. We currently have a generic white board on the fridge that we write everything down... but that won't fly on my new fancy fridge. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then you should make one! It was sooo easy!

    ReplyDelete