Monday, November 8, 2010

Update (excuses for no pictures)

So... I half wrote a blog entry last Friday with the intention of plopping in some pictures - once I took them. Now it's Monday, I took the pictures but they haven't made it to the computer yet... and everything I wrote about on Friday is now in the past tense.

I NEED MORE TIME!!!!

I was a busy bee crafting big time this weekend and it kills me to not be able to share. But, they are a gift for a shower coming up so I can't spoil any surprises. So next Sunday I can show you!!

So this last weekend:

Was Josh's 30th birthday! We are bit low key so Josh didn't want a big party. The girls wrapped gifts for him, we had his favorite breakfast, and his parents took us all out to Bucca di Beppos for dinner. I think he felt kinda loved by the end of the day. :) I also made my self-proclaimed famous cheesecake. Naturally I forgot to take a picture, but there might be one slice left in the fridge I'll snap a picture of!

Next weekend:

My oldest sister, Katie is coming into town! She lives up in San Jose and hasn't met Jack yet! We are all very excited for this to happen. Since we all have separate plans for Thanksgiving... this will be a rare time that we are all in town and free, Pattie jumped on the chance to do a "mock Thanksgiving" a week early. So we'll all head over to my parent's house Saturday and hang out. I've informed the ladies of the house that we will be doing a fun fall craft. Selfishly - this is one I have wanted to do since I saw it weeks ago but have had no time. So I decided to squeeze it into our visit!

Sunday is Josh's sister's baby shower. I am just so excited for her. She has an adorable son who is 5, and such a boys boy. So, naturally, I am thrilled she is having a girl. She needs to balance out their house a little with some princess skirts and tea parties. :) So as I said before I"ll show you our gift to her after she sees it next week! However, I also offered to help Josh's Aunt Harriet with something for the party. Jenny (Josh's sis) requested a candy table at the shower. So we needed to come up with something cute for the ladies to put their candy into. We decided on getting little white pails and decorating them. I love the idea - now I just need to hurry up and do it!!! Luckily Joanns sells a kit to make just such things... shh don't tell! Shortcut!!

On top of that there is work, Jack, dogs, laundry, chores, dinners and much much more to take up my time!! I promise to get those pictures uploaded and show you a few things going on in our world!


TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment