Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kitchen Canisters (first Silhouette project!)

After hearing me justify all the reasons why I would use a Silhouette on a daily, if not hourly basis, and showing Josh blog post after blog post of craft ideas I was dying to try if only I had a Silhouette.. SIGH!  Yes, I was as dramatic as you would expect.  Anyway, Josh surprised me with one!  Not only that, but he got me a ton of different colors of vinyl to get started with.  I had always wanted to add to these black canisters we got a year ago or so... here's my chance!





It was so easy and all I can think about is all the possibilities! I can't wait.  Josh should just realize now that probably everything in the house is going to be labeled in some cute fashion from here on out. :) 

I can't wait to get started on some new projects!!

6 comments:

  1. Awe congrats! I knew you were saying you wanted one. Go nuts girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're testing it out for me. Once we are settled I am adding this machine to my craft room~ It's perfect for me because I can make EXACTLY what I want...

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are in the process of remodeling my ENTIRE house and as soon as we're done and my craft room is painted with furniture,I am going to get one !! AS GOD IS MY WITNESS,I will NEVER go without a Silhouette AGAIN !! LOL !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies- it seriously rocks. you can do ANYTHING on it! I ordered yesteday (squeal!) the fabric interfacing and heat transfer in white. I can't wait. We've been making so many things with fabric in our home lately.. to get to customize/personalize things with this is gonna be fun! It's SO EASY to use too! I can't wait till you can jump up and down and squeal with me ha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Brittany.. hearing you are going to have a craft room in your house definitely brings my envy level to a hate status. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute. I love the lettering! ;)

    ReplyDelete