Friday, March 18, 2011

More Burlap Signs.... requested by the girls!

After I had made my first burlap sign in the spirit of St. Patty's Day... I quickly received requests from the girls to make them signs of their own. I asked what they wanted after some pondering I got the request from Kali to do a "family" sign, and predictably, Kenzie said "surprise me"... lol that girl will do anything to avoid making a decision.

For Kali's I printed out the letters, broke out the exacto knife and what felt like years later was ready to use it as a stencil.

This is where I will now gush and tell you that I USED MY NEW SILHOUETTE (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) to make Kenzie's. I can't even begin to describe how excited I am to have it and will refrain because it will take over this posting. Just know, I'm in love.

Kenzie has an extreme love of horses, so I found the image online, imported that bad boy in.. and cut it out, using the negative space on the paper as a stencil. I can't wait for them to see tonight when they get home, they'll love em!


No comments:

Post a Comment