Friday, February 12, 2010

Does anyone work on Friday's anymore?????

Ok, I use the term "work" loosely... no pot calling the kettle black here... I'm well aware I usually blog between the hours of 8-5 on weekdays. But gimme a break.. at least my butt is in a chair AT WORK. Where is everyone? How do they magically have this much vacation time to never be here on Fridays?

As annoying as it is to be sitting in an empty row of cubicles imagining all the fun things everyone else is doing, you know what is worse? Guess who is here until at least 5pm EVERY Friday? (besides me) Yep. My boss. She is in love with working. I think if she could marry it she would. I don't mean to rag on her, it's so great to have such a motivated boss to work with, keeps things positive. Usually. But man.... there are days I wish she'd just be like "you know what, why don't you leave early." Never happens! Ever! I always vow that if I ever become a supervisor I will pick Fridays at random and let my staff leave early... imagine how much they'd love me!!! I think I'd make a kick ass supervisor, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment