Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Edward Weather

FINALLY!!! It's raining here. I do have to laugh over the local weathermen "STORM WATCH!" ... I barely needed an umbrella this morning. But hey, maybe it's still coming, from what I understand Northern CA is getting hit pretty good. Either way, I don't care, I'm just happy its cold and wet outside and warm and snuggly inside! Even if I am stuck at work.



Anyway, a friend of mine and I have a totally gooberific way to describe days like today... they are perfect Edward Weather Days. Normally at this point in my blog I'd tell you that if you don't know what I'm referring to, you must no longer speak to me. But given that Gina is one of my faithful readers and I know you are so busy with school you haven't had time to read the series yet, this is in reference to Edward Cullen ... (hello! I think we'd all love to be Bella right about there)



the sexy teenage (yet, hundreds of years old) vampire in the Twilight series. They come out during the day on cloudy days becuase they glitter in the sun. Back to me. I guess I'm in a gooberific mood because I'm re-reading Eclipse, the third installment of the series. I began with re-reading the 2nd one so that when the movie comes out next month (YAY!!!) I'd remember what happens in this portion of the saga. Once I finished the 2nd book I immediately wanted to refresh my memory on the 3rd. The way the author describes Forks, the town they live in just makes me want to move there. I'm sure its much like those who say they'd love to live in snow but the reality is that living in snow is a pain in the ass, I'd love to live where its cloudy and rainy and forresty. It would be so fun. And you might just see occasional muscle crazy teenage cute werewolf boys run by too. Enter... here.. (admittedly cuter in my head before they casted for the movie)



(again, go read Gina, I promise, you will LOVE IT!). Tease me all you want, these books rock and the new movie is going to be soooo much better than the 1st! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment