Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tooshay, Gina

First, if you aren't Gina, read her response to my last blog here: barefootconservative

So, at first I thought ohh cool! She knows. But then as I was reading I was thinking. Well. Kinda rude! You know Gina. I was trying to be nice and just give you some insight so you'd know what I was talking about. Not rub assumptions that you aren't down with times or anything like that. I was merely trying to appreciate the fact that your plate is very full with school and was throwing you a bone.

Plus, any of us females between 12-137 would tell you the book is WAY better than the movie. Edward, and frankly, all other males in the book, vampire and werewolves included, are all way hotter in our heads than casted. That was probably the most common disappointment for us all... there was no way to cast anyone as beautiful as we've built them up to be! At least the first movie.. it was low budget. So.. pscchaa.. get your act together and read the stinkin' books. HOMIE!

No comments:

Post a Comment