Wednesday, October 13, 2010

I want to be a craft blogger person!

We need an official name here folks, I'll take any suggestions. As I mentioned last week, I discovered (How did it take me this long?) the wonderful world of craft bloggers. I am so inspired by all these women (Sorry, haven't found a dude yet, so I will generalize and say women) who create such neat, personal things that make their houses homes. This is a big deal for me.... it's something I place a lot of value in. You know that feeling you get when you've been away from your home for a while for whatever reason and all you want is just to be home? Then you get there and all the comforts and familiarities wrap around you like a warm cozy blanket? Anytime I add something to my home, I'm hoping I'm adding to that feeling for myself, and my family.

Anyway, the best part about all these friendly faces is that they are just as excited as I am to share, and to learn. Everyone is willing to spill their secrets and show you how easy something that looked so hard actually was. I've already made 2 things that I pulled from these awesome sites, and I'm going to spill my guts about it in a blog tomorrow.. I just need to go home and take pics tonight! You know me, whats a blog without pictures... they give such a better visual than my rambles. I hope you give my two cents back to the craft blogger community and post my trials and tribulations in my home decorating adventures. Hopefully I'll actually get some readers! Wish me luck.



Pattie sent me this picture of Jack yesterday... makes my heart smile!



No comments:

Post a Comment