Thursday, October 14, 2010

My First Craft From A Blog

So last week there were about 4 or 5 blogs that really caught my attention. I spent a ridiculous amount of time going thru all the different posts, ooohing and aaahing over everything, and decided on this craft to try first... it seemed the least intimidating! I got the idea from The Bird's Papaya, here's the post that convinced me to try it: Jute Twine Vase. If you have some time, just scroll thru her postings, everything is sooo adorable!


You'll have to excuse my pictures, I had all good intentions of taking some good shots in the afternoon sun... but by the time we got Jack home, dinner made, cleaned up a bit... it was 8pm. I tried for some mood lighting... but that just looked cheesy! So... here's the pic I sent from my phone to my friend to show her. (please feel free to ignore the mess on my sewing desk!)


Here's a close up in some super bad lighting, but it helps give you the general idea. I'm simply in love with this and at a high risk of having twine covered bottles all over my house in a very short amount of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment