Thursday, October 7, 2010

Ohhhhhh I got the craft itch

I don't know if you noticed, but I added a lot of buttons to the page (scroll down, to the right) of some craft blogs I have recently stumbled on and have spent a ridiculous amount of time going thru, looking at all of the great ideas these women have come up with. I've started to print the ones I like, and am making a folder to keep at home, so that in the event I magically have some spare time, I can make a few of these!

I've just really been struggling with deciding what to spend my time on since going back to work. Every night of the week I'll look up at its already 7:30... and it just bums me out because half the night is already gone. There have been some (shhh, don't tell Josh) signs that we are indeed growing up. Josh and I are TV Junkies.. theres no use denying it. We may or may not have even made spreadsheets in the past of the fall line up to make sure we didn't miss shows. That was before the days of TiVo and DVR... now we are even more insane about it. However, this fall TV season I'm realizing... it's not as worth it. I'm beginning to feel like rather than veg in front of the TV, we'd rather spend a few hours with Jack before he falls asleep. (duh, right?) Theres also many more things I'd rather do in that little time after Jack falls asleep and I've still got a good hour or two before I pass out from sheer exhaustion. So... I'm not sure which ones yet, but we'll be letting go of some of our fall line up, in fair trade for crafts for me, and other hobbies for Josh. How adult of us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment