Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Jack, Jack... the Pumpkin King...

So we are big Disney buffs, with kids, it's sorta mandatory. One of our favorites is The Nightmare Before Christmas, and you can imagine with the arrival of Jack, we've had lots of Jack Skellington references. I fully plan to force him into a Jack Skellington costume soon enough (once he's willing to wear a mask) and naturally I'll dress up as Sally! :0) ya ya, I know.


Anyway, the girls seem to be going thru a phase of the hallway seeming dark and scary at night lately. I remember being a kid, and running down the hall, across the kitchen and dining room into my sister's room to ask her to go to the bathroom with me at night when I was scared. Never mind you, the bathroom was literally across the hall from me. It was totally rational to me at the time!


Back to the girls... we were at a Halloween store last weekend (got Jack's first costume, I can't WAIT to reveal that!) and they had this adorable nightlight. I hope the girls like it when they come this weekend!


2 comments:

  1. http://www.etsy.com/listing/58971781/jack-skellington-nightmare-before?ref=cat1_gallery_37

    Right up your alley!

    ReplyDelete