Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sneak Peak of Projects This Week

So there are 2 main projects I am working on this week and they aren't done but I'm itching to share. The first project is top secret and I feel like I'm running of risk of even sharing but I'm about 99.9% sure the intended recipient doesn't read this blog so I think I'm good! I will hold off on revealing the full details until she's seen it. But... here's a tiny little clue!
The colors are a bit distorted (that bottom left fabric is extremely pink, not orangish as it appears here) but thats because I keep being lazy and using my iPhone to take pictures instead of getting my big girl camera out. Maybe some day I'll get with it! I can't wait to see how this turns out!
I am much more excited about the first project, but my 2nd project is fun, too...and its for Halloween so I've spent the last 2 nights working on it instead of the first. Here's a peak... I'll do a full post on the finished product once I actually finish!



I have a few other projects that I plan to do that I haven't even started yet. This includes curtains for Jack that I got the fabric for, cut the wrong length and had a minor melt down over, recovering Grandma Tino's patio chairs, and my good friend Chrissy has asked if I can recover her patio chair cushions as well! If only weekends were more than 2 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment